Is this National Supercross Week? Both Supercross: The Official Game and Monster Energy Supercross will be out within days of each other. What are the features of the latter game?
Today is the day Monster Energy Supercross comes out on mobile. It’s a freemium game based on the console version that was released earlier. In the free version there’s a single-player career mode with four race types against ruthless AI opponents, and an online mode crafted to resemble real Supercross championships. Developer Milestone says the key to victory in both modes is “all about timing and maintaining perfect control over the bike’s acceleration.”
● Official drivers and bikes for the Monster Energy Supercross 2017 championship
● Official bikes and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX classes in official stadiums
● 3 different control types: acceleration, speed, and grip
● Massive and engaging career mode
● Share your achievements with your friend on Facebook
● Unlock prizes after each victory to upgrade your ride faster
● Enjoy daily bonuses
● Conquer multiplayer challenges to level-up from “Newbie” to “Epic”
● Compete against one of the two proposed drivers to receive big prizes during official championship weekends
You can get the iTunes version of this game today for free, but that could also be the price of the console version if you’re lucky enough. Be here tomorrow for our special giveaway of Monster Energy Supercross for PS4, XBox One or PC. Up to 25 people will be chosen as winners!