Some patches are big and some are small. This patch is pretty darn small. It only applies to one console and the patch notes are short. In addition they aren’t really all that specific.
What we do know is that there was an issue with the Competitive division text where it was displaying incorrectly; post-patch this will cease to happen. Otherwise the purpose of this update was to improve game stability; the DFH Stadium, Utopia, Utopia Dusk, and Wasteland arenas should all run smoother.
Rocket League March 24 Xbox One Patch Notes
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Improved performance in the following Arenas:
- DFH Stadium, Utopia, Utopia Dusk, and Wasteland
- Improved overall game stability and fixed multiple crash instances
- Fixed an issue that cause the Competitive division text to appear as debug text strings
- Adjusted default UI size to properly display the standard size