Project Cars has gotten some new vehicles via the Renault Sports Car Pack. This pack includes five Renault sports cars, and two others as well.
Here are the five Renault vehicles you can get with the new Project CARS Renault Sport Car Pack, which includes five available now:
- 2015 Renault Sport R.S. 01 – A purebred racer down to the core, the R.S. 01 is Renault Sport Technology’s newest creation for on-track competition.
- 2015 Formula Renault 3.5 – The Formula Renault 3.5 Series is a major step on the career ladder of drivers aiming to make it to the highest echelons of open wheel racing.
- 2014 Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R – The Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R continues Renault’s tradition of class-leading hot hatches, creating a racy track special that proves a lot of racing spirit can hide in hatchback form.
- 2009 Renault Mégane Trophy V6 – Built by Renault Sport Technologies, the Megane Trophy V6 was used in Renault’s long-running Eurocup Megane Trophy racing series all across Europe.
- 1978 Renault Alpine A442B – The 442B is one of Renault’s most successful race cars ever built, helping the French company to its only overall victory at the legendary 24 Heures du Mans.
- Radical RXC Turbo (Free Car #7) – Powered by a Ford Duratec 37 Ti-VCT engine providing 460hp, the RXC Turbo is the newest creation by the prototype specialists at Radical Sports Cars.