What makes MX Vs. ATV All-Out, which launches today, stand out from the competition? What’s the ambitious feature that makes it worth a look?
Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Rainbow Studios have officially launched their new off-road racer, MX Vs. ATV All-Out, on consoles and PC. The feature we’re talking about is a 16-player online mode. With over a dozen competitors allowed onscreen, and a varied assortment of bikes, ATVs and UTVs in play, it’s bound to get hectic! MX Vs. ATV is also one of the few racers today that features a splitscreen two-player mode for local offline play with your friends.
THQ’s bullet points list a host of other features:
- All new UI plus major enhancements to Rainbow’s patented physics and terrain deformation technologies: Rider-Reflex 2.0 and Real-Time Deformation 2.0!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Competition! Modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more, including all the biggest tracks!
- Vast open-world environments to explore
- 16 player online mode and 2-player split-screen!
- A private compound including space for all of your upgraded and customized vehicles plus gear from the biggest brands in off-road!
- The biggest names in off-road racing from around the world
- A massive soundtrack, including exclusive tracks by major artists
“The team at Rainbow set out to create the ultimate off-road racing experience with MX vs ATV All Out and delivered exactly that!” said Klemens Kreuzer, Managing Director, THQ Nordic. “The off-road racing experience is all about freedom – choose what to ride and how to upgrade it, what gear to wear, how to compete, where to compete, who to compete against – all of this, plus major enhancements to Rainbow’s patented physics and terrain deformation technologies: Rider-Reflex 2.0 and Real-Time Deformation 2.0! MX vs ATV All Out is truly Rainbow’s crowning achievement!”
We’ve got a trailer for you too — scope it out below and see what you think. MX Vs. ATV All-Out is available starting today on Playstation 4, XBox One and PC. It costs $40.